No products in the cart.
Terms and Conditions of Office Pickup
Orders placed selecting the Office Pickup option can be collected from the DillysCake.com Showroom located at Colombo Road, Dematapitiya Junction, Katuneriya within 2-3 working days after the payment is received.
Once your order is ready, we will send you a Ready For Collection email notifying you that your order is ready for collection. Below are things you will need to provide our officer when collecting your order. Please note the order will not be released if the below details/documents are not provided to the officer at the showroom.
- Your order confirmation email or order number.
- One form of identification – this could be any
one of the following:
– National Identity Card (NIC), passport, driving license
- Credit or Debit card used to make the payment (Name should be the same in your order & identification. If the name is not printing in your order, the order will not be released).
- If you would like someone else to collect your order on behalf of you, reply to the Ready For Collection email with the collecting persons full name and NIC number, passport number or driving license number. (The collecting person needs to present their identification at the time of collection in order to release the order).
Note – DillysCake.com will not be held responsible for any loss/damages caused to the order if not collected within 20 days from this date. Paid ‘Office Pickup’ orders which are not collected within 20 days will be cancelled automatically and cancelled items are subject to a cancellation/restocking fee equal to 20% of the sale value.
If an office pick up order is requested for delivery, DillysCake.com will charge the full cost of delivery of the respective courier company to the customer and not the delivery charge listed on our website for your respective address.